Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project
#2
I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with that design choice: The selector ring vs the 3x3 grid. Granted, the 8 slots doesn't work for 7 masters, so this is solid.

Though, the sins themselves? Some of them look appropriate to Mega Man's style. The female (I'm assuming she's Lust?), the one with wild, black hair, and the Horsemen seem a bit off. Not bad, just not the same feel.

If you don't mind, I'd like to take a crack at maybe re-imagining these Sin-Masters.


Messages In This Thread
MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-07-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Bearded_Beast - 02-10-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-12-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Kosheh - 02-12-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-14-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Ton - 02-15-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-20-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-21-2014, 01:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)