Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ulitmate Video Game Roster Challenge
#18
[spoiler=What would make sense]
Nintendo
Mario (with an alternate Luigi costume, complete with unique voices! Wow!)
Link
Pikachu or Pokemon Trainer (like the one in Brawl)
Kirby

Sega
Sonic (with an alternate Shadow costume complete with etc who cares)
AiAi (I don't really know honestly)
Gilius Thunderhead
General Winter

Valve
Gordon Freeman
Chell
Heavy
Pudge

Sony
Kratos
Cole Macgrath (player would have the option of selecting from good or evil Cole)
Sackboy
Toro Inoue (if this game got a Japanese release at least; Kuro costume included)

Microsoft
Master Chief
Someone from Gears of War
Generic shooting man #3
Generic shooting man #4

Capcom
Zero (you know as well as I do that they don't care about Megaman)
Ryu
Dante
Morrigan

Namco
Pac-Man
Klonoa
Heihachi
Lloyd Irving (he's really the only Tales characters I've heard of and I know nothing about the series)

Other companies I didn't feel like sorting through
Someone from Elder Scrolls
Isaac Clarke
Big Daddy
Rayman
Solid Snake
Raiden

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Maybe it would be like SSB where the more popular a franchise is, the more characters from said franchise would be added. In this case, just replace franchise with company. That's actually how I'm going to justify being lazy.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=What I'd like personally and nobody else probably would]
Nintendo
Wario
Starman (from Earthbound, not Mario)
Haunter
Shy Guy (with all the roles they can fill he'd actually be a decent fighter)

Sega
Gilius Thunderhead
Fuck I don't care about any others really

Valve
Scout
Mogul Khan
Rrrrrrrrrrrubick
Hunter

Sony
Cole Macgrath (player would have the option of selecting from good or evil Cole)
Toro Inoue (with a Kuro costume)
R Suzuki
I keep thinking of Dokodemo Issyo and I'm having a hard time thinking of other Sony series I like

Microsoft
Hahahahaha

Capcom
Megaman
Dan Hibiki
Captain Blue

lolrust (not technically a company but whatever)
Sabitsuki
Kaibutsu

Kikiyama (same as above)
Monoko

Okay I'm tired there's more I want to add here but I need some sleep. Actually I'm fucking hungry and I've got veal parmesan in my freezer so I'm gonna go eat that.
[/spoiler]
I'm lazy and tired and hungry. Goodbye.


Messages In This Thread
Ulitmate Video Game Roster Challenge - by Koopaul - 02-04-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Ulitmate Video Game Roster Challenge - by Saltonara - 02-07-2014, 11:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)