Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'm pretty sure I said this already, but I have this feeling that Mewtwo is gonna be a super secret character similar to how he was in Melee.

And like Nick said, their movesets are fairly different from the beginning. So they each have a chargeable ball move, so what? They sort of have a Ryu and Akuma kind of synergy too, good vs evil and all that. Plus it goes beyond that with body over mind, dog vs cat (kinda?), among others. I really want to see both characters head to head.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 02-05-2014, 12:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)