Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Good, The Bad and the Food (food thread)
#12
(02-04-2014, 09:17 AM)Devicho Wrote: [spoiler=嫌いな食物]
[Image: banana.jpeg]
No sure on this one either. I think it's a combination of the texture as well as the taste. Either way, I'm just not a banana fan.

[Image: pepper1.jpg]
Now, I generally love spicy food. Peppers themselves, though? Not at all, outside of the occasional dried pepper. I think this is mostly the texture again.
[/spoiler]

I can really agree on these two things. Only differences being that while I don't really like actual bananas, I love banana flavor. It's so strange...

Also that I don't like peppers unless they are cooked and diced up in food so that they don't taste strongly.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, The Bad and the Food (food thread) - by Garamonde - 02-04-2014, 04:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)