Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Good, The Bad and the Food (food thread)
#9
[spoiler=好きな食物][Image: pepperoni-pizza.jpg]
Pizza is one thing that I rarely get sick of. When I can afford it I like getting pizzas with other things like garlic, spinach, or chicken, but it's hard to go wrong with simple pepperoni.

[Image: 6a00d83452408569e2011570e54995970c-pi]
I like a lot of potato-related foods, especially fried. French fries probably top the list, though.

[Image: Grilled-Southwest-Fusion-Shrimp.jpg]
Shrimp! I really love shrimp and will eat it prepared in many ways, but grilled is probably my favorite.

[Image: nigiri-sushi.jpg]
I really enjoy sushi and like to eat it as often as is reasonable for my budget. As far as specific varieties, I enjoy salmon nigiri, mackerel nigiri, red snapper nigiri, california rolls, and tuna rolls. A place near me also has a really fantastic tempura salmon roll.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=嫌いな食物][Image: ham__2012_lrg.jpg]
For some reason, I just can't like the taste of ham. I like how it smells when cooking, but eating it just doesn't do it for me.

[Image: banana.jpeg]
No sure on this one either. I think it's a combination of the texture as well as the taste. Either way, I'm just not a banana fan.

[Image: pepper1.jpg]
Now, I generally love spicy food. Peppers themselves, though? Not at all, outside of the occasional dried pepper. I think this is mostly the texture again.
[/spoiler]

Might add some more later on, but these are some of the first ones that come to mind.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, The Bad and the Food (food thread) - by Devicho - 02-04-2014, 09:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)