Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Oh hey, rocket barrel footage with the music. WHats odd is that there was a trailer recently that had the rocket barrel theme in it and I swear It was different than this (I'd double check this but I don't remember what video had said theme in it). So either I'm mistaken, which is highly possible, or theres multiple versions of the theme, which I'd be more than fine with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4IZ8cLX...ather=True


Messages In This Thread
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Koopaul - 06-11-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 06-11-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 06-12-2013, 08:29 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Gors - 06-12-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 06-12-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 06-13-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Gors - 06-17-2013, 07:47 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 10-08-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 12-09-2013, 12:18 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 12-18-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 01-23-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 01-24-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 01-24-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Ton - 01-25-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Chaoxys - 02-02-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Gors - 02-24-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - by Gors - 02-25-2014, 05:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)