Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-29-2014, 12:27 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: I am fairly certain that Sakurai has never explicitly stated the handheld-only-on-3DS rule. It's just something that people drew the conclusion on based on what evidence has been prevented thus far. All that's actually been stated, to my knowledge, is that each version will have different stages.
1:24: "On the Nintendo 3DS version, there will be more stages based on handheld games; while themed stages from console games [awkward phrasing much?] will be on WiiU".
Doesn't seem to mean that ALL derivative stages in the 3DS version will be based on handheld titles (nor console games for the WiiU edition).


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by BullockDS - 01-29-2014, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)