Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I don't think the problem with Ridley is how important he is or his size.

Part of the problem lies where what the fuck could sakurai do with him to make him playable.

I'm sure the fans have a lot of ideas for this, but I'm certain that the team working on this would want to make a more authentic move set for him rather than just forcing a ridiculous move set on him like a fan boy would. Sure you have the games but what else does he do besides breathing fire and grabbing shit with his hands and feet, let alone fly?


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 01-27-2014, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)