Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shantae sprite
#7
I second that; I kept reading the waist area as some kind of weird g-string because I can't distinguish the yellow parts from the skin Shy

I don't really like how the hair is shaded. Not the ponytail, but the bangs and such. Um...I don't really know how to fix it though. To me, it just looks unpolished and rough compared to the rest


Messages In This Thread
Shantae sprite - by Codestar - 01-22-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: Shantae sprite - by Zac - 01-22-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Shantae sprite - by Untitled - 01-22-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Shantae sprite - by Gors - 01-22-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Shantae sprite - by Kitsu - 01-22-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Shantae sprite - by Devicho - 01-22-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Shantae sprite - by StarSock64 - 01-22-2014, 11:52 PM
RE: Shantae sprite - by Vipershark - 01-22-2014, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)