Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Zerox's Model Rips!
#17
(01-15-2014, 10:47 PM)valforwing Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 09:57 PM)Zerox Wrote: Haha nice to see you too valforwing. It's been a while right?

Good news guys, I finally got the models from Crisis Core converted and organized in a way that Peardain liked them so they should be uploaded in the next while.

So now I'll get to posting some of those other models I mentioned.
do you have any stages ripped? i've gotten a few myself but have had trouble converting them to MMD because of how many textures they have i can't figure out what texture goes were
I've got the stages on my other hard drive, though I haven't converted them yet.
(01-16-2014, 12:53 AM)Ton Wrote: I just realized who Valforwing was! Glad to see you back!
Zerox, I didn't see the models submitted. How did you do it?

Well ask Peardain, I sent them to him and he said that he'd make the icons and upload them. I'm kinda disappointed that not even one has shown up yet though.


Messages In This Thread
Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 12-24-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by senjen - 12-24-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 12-24-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 12-30-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by senjen - 12-30-2013, 03:37 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 12-30-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Ton - 12-30-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 01-02-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Ton - 01-02-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 01-04-2014, 03:47 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Ton - 01-05-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by valforwing - 01-11-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 01-11-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by valforwing - 01-15-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Ton - 01-16-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by valforwing - 01-19-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 01-20-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 02-10-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by valforwing - 02-12-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Ton - 02-11-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 02-13-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by valforwing - 02-13-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 02-14-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Zerox - 02-18-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by Splasher9 - 04-12-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: Zerox's Model Rips! - by shanks18 - 05-17-2014, 07:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)