Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm rusty
#19
(01-18-2014, 10:33 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Hey! I really like that robot! Big Grin

I've made a couple of palette edits:
[Image: DX094UE.png]
I hope this helps!

Also, is that Count Orlok?

It really helps! I'm not really used to portraying rust, so advice is great.

And, yes it is.


Messages In This Thread
I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-15-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by E-Man - 01-15-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-15-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Sketchasaurus - 01-15-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-16-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: I'm rusty - by Gors - 01-16-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-16-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Gors - 01-16-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by E-Man - 01-16-2014, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-16-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Gwen - 01-16-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by E-Man - 01-16-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Sketchasaurus - 01-16-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Gwen - 01-16-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-17-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by psychospacecow - 01-17-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-18-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: I'm rusty - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-18-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-18-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: I'm rusty - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-18-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Paladin - 01-19-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: I'm rusty - by StarSock64 - 01-19-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: I'm rusty - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-24-2014, 06:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)