Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-18-2014, 02:33 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Eh it just seems like the handheld games will have better Pokemon content than the Wii U version. Same can be said for Kid Icarus. There won't be an Uprising stage for our console. That's pretty sad.

Each version is going to feel like there's chunks of content missing from them.

What'd be so terrible about a classic Kid Icarus stage? I'd love to see Underworld with updated graphics, but same feel as the first stage.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by NICKtendo DS - 01-18-2014, 06:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)