Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-17-2014, 03:06 AM)Rosencrantz Wrote: No mention of a castlevania rep; list is debunked.

Speaking of Castlevania, while it is true that the Castlevania games debuted on the NES, but unlike the Mega Man games, the Castlevania games are still growing strong and have more multiple console releases than the Mega Man games. Mega Man is likely in this game because Capcom isn't that centered on Mega Man anymore, so they are very willing to do whatever with his IP at that point as long as they know they're putting him in the right hands. If Nintendo were to ask for the rights to a Castlevania character from Konami, they would have a tougher time doing so because its currently one of their successful IPs. The only reason why Snake (another Konami character) is in the last Smash Bros. games is due to Sakurai doing a favor for Snake's creator.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 01-17-2014, 08:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)