Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Users that don't have their accounts activated yet?
#4
Gibberish e-mail address? Check.
Questionable IPs (how can this guy be logging in from both the Ukraine AND China simultaneously)? Check.
Completely idiotic website address? Check.

I'm banning him. Lurk he will no more. I'm always tempted to just prune the "unactivated" accounts that lurk around, but I won't as I don't know how many of those are actually real users and not bots. But since they can't be arsed to get proper e-mail addresses / verify them, then they obviously must not care. Speaking of which, just checking now we've got 1598 users that are still in the "Awaiting activation" group.

(And another thing I've noticed, most spambots seem to have "birthdays" between 1975 and 1985. I don't know if that means anything or not.)

(EDIT: Words, words.)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Users that don't have their accounts activated yet? - by Random Talking Bush - 01-14-2014, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)