Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Users that don't have their accounts activated yet?
#1
When I look down into the "Who's Online" bar, I sometimes see users who haven't had their accounts activated for a long time, such as CorkUncooke. Considering that a few new users would really spice the place up, I was confused by why they were not yet registered yet; however, when I remembered my question about the users with wonky user names that got banned, I started to think that someone like CorkUncooke could actually be a bot.

Is my hunch correct and this is part of a system that prevents bots from wrecking havoc? I think this is the case because the link in CorkUncooke's Homepage bar on the profile is very wonky.


Messages In This Thread
Users that don't have their accounts activated yet? - by E-Man - 01-14-2014, 10:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)