01-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Oh! Oh! I forgot! While I was working on my Link, I remembered it was my friend Keeper's birthday. Took a break and whipped up a free avatar commission for him of his main OC in about 45 minutes:
Think this looks alright? Keeper's design is nice, but I it would be a bit pointless to just copy his existing avatar so I went with something a touch more realistic using Dawnbringer 32. Not so hot on the orange, but it really seems to be the only thing the palette has to shade skin so I went with it. Oh, and his hair was requested to be more sparse.
Think this looks alright? Keeper's design is nice, but I it would be a bit pointless to just copy his existing avatar so I went with something a touch more realistic using Dawnbringer 32. Not so hot on the orange, but it really seems to be the only thing the palette has to shade skin so I went with it. Oh, and his hair was requested to be more sparse.



![[Image: keeper_200px_by_dragondeplatino-d724awl.png]](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/c/9/keeper_200px_by_dragondeplatino-d724awl.png)