Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Reenactment Project
#3
Ok I keep things Pretty updated to the best of my ability. I try to shoot for a new video every day, but I like don't want to be posting here about it ever day either as you know, I'm not really a fan of double or triple posting, even though I have new content.

Obviously all the content is found here as well: http://kats-pkmn-adventures.tumblr.com/



Also Stats for my team as they had hit level 10. I will do this for every 5 levels.

[Image: tumblr_mz9wmvSnnC1tpe7ano1_500.png][Image: tumblr_mz9wmvSnnC1tpe7ano2_500.png][Image: tumblr_mz9wmvSnnC1tpe7ano3_500.png][Image: tumblr_mzb5nqdFgL1tpe7ano1_500.png][Image: tumblr_mzb5nqdFgL1tpe7ano2_500.png][Image: tumblr_mzb5nqdFgL1tpe7ano3_500.png]





Messages In This Thread
The Reenactment Project - by Maxpphire - 01-11-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: The Reenactment Project - by Maxpphire - 01-11-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: The Reenactment Project - by Maxpphire - 01-13-2014, 05:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)