Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I sprited a thing.
#2
That's a nice sprite; however, is it just me, or is the shading a little too hard to see in some areas?


Messages In This Thread
I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by E-Man - 01-13-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Gors - 01-13-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by E-Man - 01-13-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by E-Man - 01-13-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by E-Man - 01-13-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Sevenstitch - 01-13-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 07:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)