So I decided to sprite the mascot of Codestar games, Starla, to kind of get back into doing pixel art.
**edit**
**edit**
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I sprited a thing.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by E-Man - 01-13-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Gors - 01-13-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by E-Man - 01-13-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by E-Man - 01-13-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by E-Man - 01-13-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Sevenstitch - 01-13-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: I sprited a thing. - by Codestar - 01-13-2014, 07:42 PM
|