Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
First you complain about Donkey Kong's design and now this:

For fucks sake they're going to add some sort of connectivity, but you're forgetting that Sakurai wants to keep both versions unique from each other. that's why we're getting different stages and shit to begin with. Whether or not you want it to happen is highly doubtful.

No one wants to play the exact same game if they're gonna be on two different consoles.

If you don't like the games as they look now, don't buy it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 01-09-2014, 08:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)