Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rebuilding Process Information Thread
#30
Hello everyone,

I just found out about the news and registered to say that I created a local backup of the site roughly around the 07th of december. It contains all of the sprite files and the HTML pages generated by the website. So it's basically like the Google cache with the difference that I could provide the actual files. I'm also not sure how "complete" the Google cache is but regardless: If this would be of any help to you guys I could start preparing an upload (without the sprite files themselves, obviously.)

Cheers,
Palculator


Messages In This Thread
Rebuilding Process Information Thread - by Dazz - 01-07-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Rebuilding Process Information Thread - by Palculator - 01-08-2014, 03:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)