Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Rebuilding Process Information Thread
#10
This is outstanding. Great job Pete on the script!

Is there a way to use Microsoft Excel's "Gather Data - From Web" aka "web query" to get each bookmarklet result on a different sheet? Actually, that might not be very helpful. I have used that technique before to get data from multiple websites organized in a single sheet. However, I imagine that would not help much in actually getting the data back into the site - I am probably just demonstrating my ignorance in html and javascript. :-)

Is the most time consuming process going to be getting the bookmarklet from each site or imputing the data retrieved back into the website?


Messages In This Thread
Rebuilding Process Information Thread - by Dazz - 01-07-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Rebuilding Process Information Thread - by Kedric - 01-07-2014, 02:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)