Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Vinny (in the style of Family Guy Desk Buddy)
#1
Well, before my computer problems, I started a sprite sheet featuring the Family Guy character Vinny in the style of Family Guy Desk Buddy. This is all I have so far, including a base.
[Image: ygtm.png]

And here's an icon for the sheet.
[Image: 8u2n.png]

Oh, and here's an icon to start the Family Guy section in Customs.
[Image: zdzw.png]

I could really use some help getting more sprites in. And today is my friend's birthday, so be sure to wish him one, and make him feel welcome to the VG Resource.


Messages In This Thread
Vinny (in the style of Family Guy Desk Buddy) - by DecaTilde - 01-02-2014, 01:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)