Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH
Are my water suggestions up there? I'm not seeing them.

Instead of you going back, my suggestions were:

For the Regional Aquatic Pokemon, A Dolphin (Water) evolving to an Orca (Water/Ice).

The other idea, (Not for the regional pokemon) is a Whale Shark, that has a trident for it's tail fin. (psychospacecow suggested this be a Water/Steel type, we can add Atlantis style armor on it).

I've got three more fossil ideas.

A Rock/Grass type based on Parasaurolophus

The other is a Rock/Water type based on Sarcosuchus or Dinosuchus.

The last one is the Spinosaurus from the last project, but maybe updated, Type: Rock/

Are we picking 3 fossils, or just two, I don't remember if we decided on this or not.


Messages In This Thread
RE: VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH - by mutantyoshi - 12-31-2013, 10:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)