Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm looking for this game.
#1
It's a top perspective alien strategy game probably released in the late 90s since i played it in the early 2000s, if anyone can find this game or knows what game it is then please tell me and make me able to relive my childhood.

EDIT: Also i dont know if this will help, but the main menu features two dudes in green body-armor with green headbands and they are shooting a bunch of weird creatures.


Messages In This Thread
I'm looking for this game. - by Coddas - 12-30-2013, 11:51 AM
RE: I'm looking for this game. - by Deathbringer - 12-30-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: I'm looking for this game. - by Coddas - 12-30-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: I'm looking for this game. - by Kitsu - 12-30-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm looking for this game. - by Deathbringer - 12-31-2013, 03:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)