Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-30-2013, 01:23 AM)Koopaul Wrote: When people think about newcomers, they always think, "who's gonna be the next Kid Icarus character" or "who's gonna be the next Mario character". I on the other hand try to think, "what series haven't they pulled a character from yet?"

I was going with what I thought was probable over what I want. If it were what I want, Smash would be updated monthly with DLC equivalent to one character and one stage, sometimes items and play modes. This would continue deep into the life of the current generation, maxing at about a hundred character roster.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 12-30-2013, 02:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)