Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I really hope Palutena makes the cut. From the patterns in the rest of the characters, she may have a shot. It's usually the Main character, then the partner/sidekick, then the villain, then the love interest.

Mario (64), Luigi (64), Bowser (M), Peach (M)
Link (64), N/A, Ganondorf (M), Zelda (M)
Fox (64), Falco (M), Wolf (B), N/A
Kirby (64), Meta (B), Dedede (B), N/A
Donkey Kong (64), Diddy (B), N/A, N/A
Pit (B), N/A (Palutena?), N/A (Hades? Medusa?), N/A

Young/Toon Link isn't technically a sidekick, so I left him out of the list.
Meta and Dedede both blur the lines of sidekick/villain, so I stuck them in the closest one.
DK seems to be following the pattern so far, but there's no current solid villain right now. Dixie isn't DK's love interest, but she's the closest we've got.
Palutena blurs the line between sidekick and love interest, but...


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Ton - 12-29-2013, 11:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)