Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(12-26-2013, 02:31 PM)Ton Wrote: There's no "advertising" of the trophy on her page. It's just in a screenshot. It's like getting up-in-arms about Starfy because he was "advertised" in a Pikachu screenshot.

Ehhh, it's kind of a different thing. Sure they're all meant to just be funny pics, but I think the point of the pictures on the character's pages are to be specific to the actual characters.

Regardless, my point was it's premature to assume it's an assist or an attack. just theorize.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Vitesse - 12-26-2013, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)