Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'd say Dark Samus. (no ridley resize, esp seeing that large boss characters will be some sort of challenge in this game too (yellow devil) )

Mewtwo for pokemon.
I'd say medusa/hades for Kid Icarus(adds a villian). Also final smashes are looking to be the same so Palutena might just be in Pit's final smash.
I want to say since Toon Link came back Wolf will too.
Maybe Chrom for FE, to get people to buy the new game.(I'd prefer the red head girl who's appeared in every FE game)
Not sure about little mac, he's deserving but would he count as retro or just a standard new character?


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Virtuaboy123 - 12-19-2013, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)