Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors
#16
Ditto.

I am going to keep looking into it before I make my final decision to buy it once it gets out. I never played the Dynasty Warriors series myself, but if I find anything from this new game that will catch my eye besides the nostalgia factor, I might consider getting it. At this point, though, I won't squeal like a fanboy over something that may or may not be that best decision by Nintendo.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Koh - 12-18-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by E-Man - 12-18-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-25-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-26-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 07-01-2014, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)