Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I think the tag-out mechanic would be the coolest way to handle that situation, unless they use OoT Zelda to represent OoT 3D.

And honestly, if they use Tetra, it should just be Tetra and not Toon Zelda/Tetra. I'd rather have the ghostly Zelda from Spirit Tracks posessing a suit of Phantom armor, but that's me.

On Mario: There's still a pretty good chance of Toad or Bowser Jr. showing up to represent the NSMB series, and for Toad that now includes 3D World. I honestly hope that the number of Mario spin-off characters (Yoshi, DK, Wario) matches or exceeds the number of Primary Mario characters, just as it had in Brawl.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 12-18-2013, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 55 Guest(s)