Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MMO Forum I guess.
#1
Burger 
Uh yeah. I make pointless forums. Hoorah! Anyway, most gamers have a MMO they play often. Mine was Spiral Knights, but I kind of dropped out of it. So i'm looking for a new one! If anyone actually posts on this forum and I read what they say and maybe try a new MMO! So if anybody has any thoughts on MMOs and what one they prefer, then go ahead! Also what are some peoples thoughts on console MMOs?

With that said here's a picture of a panda.

[Image: ap99121501386_custom-feedbb6efa738efee47...s6-c30.jpg]

Also, here is a couple pictures of MMORPGS.

[Image: 2372372-warlords-of-draenor-851x315-facebook.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqReGuWUJjBr0mdINlACz...GcnymHIbpQ]

If anybody plays these MMORPGS above, post in the comments why you like it and if you recommend it! Or any other MMORPGS you recommend! Smile


Messages In This Thread
MMO Forum I guess. - by AquaNinja - 12-10-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: MMO Forum I guess. - by [robo9] - 12-10-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: MMO Forum I guess. - by AquaNinja - 12-10-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: MMO Forum I guess. - by AquaNinja - 12-15-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: MMO Forum I guess. - by Kitsu - 12-16-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: MMO Forum I guess. - by Maxpphire - 12-16-2013, 07:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)