Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure
#22
I don't see why not. It would be nice to have an extra difficulty level.
I have a few new gameplay elements I'm thinking of adding so it's not a 1:1 clone too. I just need to test them and see how well they will fit in with the classic game.

I made some revisions. Hopefully the hats are better.
[Image: tf6vFXW.png]


Messages In This Thread
[IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Ploaj - 12-08-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-09-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-09-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-10-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-10-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Ploaj - 12-10-2013, 04:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)