Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure
#1
Not sure how to introduce this. I'll update it soon to make it look nicer. I don't have time right now.

[spoiler=Game]
[Image: GrGsDMy.png]

Step one is complete!
The blocks and board and junk are placeholders.

I've been wanting to try my hand at making a Panel De Pon clone for quite a while now. I've just been looking for a window to get started.

So anyway, the game with have the same game-play and story structure as it's counterpart. I'm going to add a twist when the main game part it done, though.
I'll get to that later.[/spoiler]


[spoiler=Resources]
The game is going to have a soft vector style art with some animation here and there.
I'm probably going to make some changes to make it look more solid, though.

Here are some of the characters...
More come later.
[Image: bxJz0Zm.png][/spoiler]


[spoiler=Story]
I don't have one. Post ideas you have.
[/spoiler]


I also would like to ask if someone would be interested in making music for this.
That would be very much appreciated.


Messages In This Thread
[IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Ploaj - 12-08-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-09-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-09-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-10-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure - by Gors - 12-10-2013, 03:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)