Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I'd honestly rather have a three-stage Majora battle for a boss, to be honest. Not sure how regular-size bosses would work out for Smash since the idea is that boss characters are too large to be tossed around.

As far as ROB: I don't mind, but I personally like when Nintendo gives shout outs to their representative characters. I'm personally hoping for Diskun (or is it Disk-kun?) this time around. I'd also like it if the Ultra-Hand were utilized as an item. The little shopping bag from the eShop might make a cool AT.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 12-06-2013, 10:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)