Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I don't know, it's just something about them being playable that really bothers me to no end.

Perhaps it's the subconcious fear that they'll pretty much be prefered over every other character in the game by casual players, in the same vein as in Mario Kart Wii. I mean, that's the problem with the option of having a customizable character in your roster: why need anyone else?

I dunno, maybe I'm talking crap right now, but it's what I feel. Sort of.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 12-03-2013, 12:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)