Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super BR Jam - DONATE MONY PLS
#3
He was the game's sound designer, and I was the composer. Sadly the Game Jam's challenge was to create a game within 2 days only so I couldn't compose all the tracks. The team contacted me at the final hours; I spent 4 hours straight to make the title theme. Despite this I am really happy with the outcome, and so were the devs and the playtesters Smile


Messages In This Thread
Super BR Jam - DONATE MONY PLS - by Gors - 11-26-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Super BR Jam - DONATE MONY PLS - by Kitsu - 11-29-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Super BR Jam - DONATE MONY PLS - by Gors - 12-03-2013, 06:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)