Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mugen
#5
Why is that?

I mean I've seen characters that are 100 percent custom, Warner and Balthazar come to mind, so why couldn't it go in the custom section. (I don't advise ripping someone else's custom character and submitting it to the site.)


Messages In This Thread
Mugen - by psychospacecow - 12-01-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Mugen - by E-Man - 12-01-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Mugen - by psychospacecow - 12-01-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Mugen - by Vipershark - 12-01-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Mugen - by Virtuaboy123 - 12-01-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Mugen - by Vipershark - 12-01-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Mugen - by Kriven - 12-01-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Mugen - by psychospacecow - 12-01-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Mugen - by [robo9] - 12-02-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: Mugen - by ImSpidey2 - 12-10-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Mugen - by GaryCXJk - 12-10-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: Mugen - by psychospacecow - 12-10-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Mugen - by Kriven - 12-10-2013, 10:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)