Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Holiday TSR Theme?
#16
(12-01-2013, 06:09 PM)Petie Wrote: I tried to keep the snow reasonable - enough that it could be seen but not enough to cause a performance hit. In fairness, I have a very good computer so I don't really notice any issues but I obviously can't speak for everyone. I'll consider simply removing the snow if there are enough reports that it's a massive slowdown (though I really would rather keep it - it took forever to get working correctly).

Well, the browser I use is Safari, so I'm not afraid to assume that it's just me. I'll keep the theme on a bit longer, but if it keeps slowing me down, then I'll simply swap it. Besides, why should I ruin Christmas this way for everyone else when I could change it only on my side with no fuss at all?


Messages In This Thread
Holiday TSR Theme? - by Kosheh - 11-25-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Maxpphire - 11-25-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Dazz - 11-26-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Gors - 11-26-2013, 06:23 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Kosheh - 11-26-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Gors - 11-26-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by [robo9] - 11-26-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Dazz - 11-26-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Kosheh - 11-26-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Kosheh - 11-27-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Dazz - 11-27-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by [robo9] - 11-27-2013, 05:10 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by E-Man - 12-01-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Petie - 12-01-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by E-Man - 12-01-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Petie - 12-02-2013, 01:12 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by psychospacecow - 12-01-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Iceman404 - 12-01-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Maxpphire - 12-01-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Iceman404 - 12-02-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Maxpphire - 12-02-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by puggsoy - 12-02-2013, 03:44 AM
RE: Holiday TSR Theme? - by Kosheh - 12-02-2013, 07:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)