Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I really don't think that Captain Falcon will get the axe, though I have no real reasons why he would or wouldn't besides the fact that he's been in every single Smash Bros and has been here since the beginning. I also think there could be a chance he doesn't get announced due to being a secret character, if they make him secret again like they did in Brawl. If they did that, we probably wouldn't see Ness or Jigglypuff announced until after launch either.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 11-28-2013, 10:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)