06-01-2008, 09:42 AM
I don't remember this design. I thought it was just a blue Pokey with a dead-looking face. The beak is a bit strange, but I like the design.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
working on ML Mummy Pokey
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
working on ML Mummy Pokey - by balladofwindfishes - 06-01-2008, 09:38 AM
RE: working on ML Mummy Pokey - by Ton - 06-01-2008, 09:42 AM
RE: working on ML Mummy Pokey - by balladofwindfishes - 06-01-2008, 09:43 AM
RE: working on ML Mummy Pokey - by Chdonga - 06-01-2008, 09:45 AM
RE: working on ML Mummy Pokey - by A.J. Nitro - 06-01-2008, 09:50 AM
RE: working on ML Mummy Pokey - by balladofwindfishes - 06-01-2008, 09:59 AM
|