Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Do you think low-poly game models will ever make a comeback?
#16
tbh rare's games were good looking, yes, but i dont really like their genre :/

i liked mischief makers a ton more (and it being a 2d game and stuff) more because it has pseudo 3D effects. For some reason I tend to favor pseudo 3D than real 3D, because it looks much more impressive (especially if its done in an older console/hardware). See Kirby's Adventure spinning towers, or Dynamite Headdy's everything

I wish I could get some examples but this PC doesn't let me access YT


Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think low-poly game models will ever make a comeback? - by Gors - 11-25-2013, 10:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)