Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help, ripping PSP sprites.
#4
Ok, so I've had a little progress with Yggdra Union. It's bad news;
When compressing the game, the developers left no expense. All of the files have their blank graphic spaces removed. This means that lining everything up will take you years of work, unless you work out how the game calculates how these sprites are supposed to be put together. They've done a fantastic job in achieving their desired effect, and I predict they've reduced the space of these graphics by a fair few megabytes.

The only thing I've had any success in viewing are these cards:
[Image: zpoXL2m.png]

And even these have the wrong palettes, I'm sure.

You're pretty much stuck here, I'm afraid.

The graphics format used is supposed to have the header of ".ptp", if this is of any help.


Messages In This Thread
Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Ahtary - 11-24-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Dazz - 11-24-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Ahtary - 11-24-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Dazz - 11-25-2013, 05:17 AM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Ahtary - 11-25-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Dazz - 11-25-2013, 12:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)