Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help, ripping PSP sprites.
#2
The .bin is a generic name for a file; open it up in a hex editor and you'll see some actual information sometimes, but it's still rare...

I've looked into these games previously, but given up due to their complexities. I'll take another look a little later.

However, it should be mentioned; .cpk is a generic PSP container, and can be decompressed fairly easily. A number of different methods to do this; you can use a QuickBMS script for it, or download an application called Noesis. I'm sure there are a couple other programs that will do it, too.

I'll jump in and take a look for you later.


Messages In This Thread
Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Ahtary - 11-24-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Dazz - 11-24-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Ahtary - 11-24-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Dazz - 11-25-2013, 05:17 AM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Ahtary - 11-25-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Help, ripping PSP sprites. - by Dazz - 11-25-2013, 12:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)