Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

It's Spritin' Time!(MMPR: The Movie Sprite Rips)
#1
How's it going, guys? I noticed that the folder for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (SNES Version) is a little dry on sprites, so I decided to open up a ROM and do some sprite ripping.Cool
First up, some miscelaneous sprites from Stage 1:
[Image: mmprtm_stage_1_sprites_by_dragonboi471-d6ve9jn.png]
Took me a good three hours of assembling and two replays of the stage to aquire these babies. I hope these can be put to good use.
I'll post more sprite rips eventually.Wink
EDIT: Annnd I'm Back! This time I have Sprites from the 2nd Stage of the game:
[Image: mmprtm_stage_2_sprites_by_dragonboi471-d6vgehf.png]
I had a lot of fun putting this sheet togetherBig Grin Also, Does anyone know if that third turrent sprite is used at all? To my knowledge, all the turrents in-game shoot in one direction, but I might be wrong.


Messages In This Thread
It's Spritin' Time!(MMPR: The Movie Sprite Rips) - by Neon Streak - 11-23-2013, 09:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)