Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SFNV Character cleanup
#2
Hmm… Very interesting and cute. I don't see a whole lot of hue shifting, though, so maybe you could look into that?

Anyway, while it's fine to create characters and series and hope they will one day become popular, don't let that be the sole reason why you create interesting content. Most people create content ad characters because they want to express their ideas and feelings. If you're only in this for the glory and personal gain, you'll end up being disappointed.

I'm not trying to steer you wrong, but I would like to share this because you said you wanted to create popular characters.


Messages In This Thread
SFNV Character cleanup - by The Ys guy - 11-21-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: SFNV Character cleanup - by E-Man - 11-21-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: SFNV Character cleanup - by Vipershark - 11-21-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: SFNV Character cleanup - by Dazz - 11-24-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: SFNV Character cleanup - by Vipershark - 11-30-2013, 11:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)