Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
NEW SHEET, YO! And on Christmas too, while we're at it.

M-15A - "Bradley"("Metal Slug" series)
Anybody who guessed this was the rip I was talking about, raise yer hand.
So yeah, it's a "full" rip of the "Bradley", and it was indeed not a walk in the park. Especially the destroyed frames. Which, before anybody asks, are supposed to look like that.
Now, the missile SFX. I know that there are... seven(I think) more frames to those, but for the record, they're just the first seven frames rotated at 90°. ...And yet they were stored in the tiles... am I missing something?

Emphasis on "full", by the way, as it's not a really full rip. Just the enemy frames. More on that later, but for now, hope you enjoy this.

As always, check the first post for the sheet. And again, happy holidays!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 12-25-2008, 05:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)