Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread
#19
(11-18-2013, 12:38 PM)Ryan914 Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 04:46 PM)FunnyStarRunner Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 04:10 PM)Terminal Devastation Wrote: I think I can. and DID.
Glass woman.
[Image: lsgc.png]

Just hit her once and she'll shatter into a million pieces. Which you have to dodge.

Well technically she isn't a bad idea for a robot master when you think about it, Stone Man crumbles to a pile of rubble then reforms after being hit and gives you one of the crappiest weapons in the entirety of the series. The glass could also be reinforced glass or Obsidian (Volcanic Glass: Has a hardness rating of 5-6 where as steel is only 4.5 in hardness)
Well... crap. I seem not to be able to make terrible RM ideas. I set out to make 7 of them... I thought I finally have one... and nope.
Even Glass ends up okay. Despite being based off decorative expensive glass. I mean, of course she has to be a glass cannon with a literal glass cannon. Which means she's not terrible due to having decent firepower.


Messages In This Thread
Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by smedis2 - 11-03-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by E-Man - 11-04-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by Terminal Devastation - 11-18-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by E-Man - 11-04-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by E-Man - 11-05-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread - by Gwen - 11-18-2013, 07:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)