Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Oh for fucks sake not this argument again.

Look, items are items, they're there because the developers wanted them to be a part of the game. If you like em, play with them, if you don't, don't bother.

Personally I think that people who believe that items "take away the balance of the game" are the people who are too afraid to lose anyways. That's my personal opinion because I hear this shit from tourney sires all the time. I can see where items get frustrating on the other hand, but that's why you should turn them on to low if you don't want them showing up as much.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by DioShiba - 11-12-2013, 02:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)