Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(11-12-2013, 10:54 AM)Terminal Devastation Wrote: Bottom line: If you need items to win consistantly, you're bad. If you need NO items to win consistantly you're bad.
A better way to phrase that would be:
"Bottom line: If you need items to win consistantly, you're bad. If you need items to not be present during the match to win consistantly you're bad."

Because saying that "not needing items makes you bad" RIGHT AFTER saying "needing items to win makes you bad" makes it rather confusing.

Just sayin'. Tongue

To be quite honest, I don't give a damn whether items are on or not, I can win and have fun with either (just as long as those fucking Deku Nuts are set off, I can't seem to stop hitting one by freak accident and killing myself because of how tiny they are)


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 11-12-2013, 11:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)